https://www.bitchute.com/video/ScDhkApVJMbd/ News Video Here
Published August 5, 2021
The Irish Department of Health Can’t Confirm COVID Has Been Isolated
Gemma O’Doherty, an Investigative Journalist in Ireland, states The Department of health refuses to confirm existence of a COVID “virus” in writing.
Confirmation that the virus was never isolated.
On top of this, the CDC in July revealed that there is no Covid-19 in a document titled “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic panel”, dated July 13, 2020. On Page 40 of this document titled “Performance Characteristics”:
“Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were currently available…
assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.
Also stated on page 38 of the document under the heading “Limitations”:
- Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.
- The performance of this test has not been established for monitoring treatment of 2019-nCoV infection.
- The performance of this test has not been established for screening of blood or blood products for the presence of 2019-nCoV.
- This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.
So… What are they testing for? Because it’s not the virus, which has not been proven to exist. What is being tested for is RNA that is PRESUMED to come from the virus – which hasn’t been proven to exist.
So, what are people dying of? The same thing they die of every year!
As part of our legal action we had been demanding:
- evidence that this virus actually exists
- evidence that lock downs actually have an impact
- face-masks are safe and deter the spread of viruses
No such studies exist. Social distancing is not based in science. It’s made up. Contact tracing does not have any bearing on the spread of a virus. This organization here – is making it up as they go along. – Gemma O’Doherty
The UK admits COVID hasn’t been isolated: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/10/09/foi-asking-uk-officials-for-proof-of-isolation-of-sars-cov-2-virus-they-cant-give-it/
Alberta, Canada has now admitted this: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/08/06/canadian-court-victory-results-in-all-restrictions-being-dropped-in-alberta-as-they-cant-prove-covid-has-been-isolated/
U.S. Right to Know sued NIH for documents about SARS-CoV2 origins: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/11/12/u-s-right-to-know-sues-nih-for-documents-about-origins-of-sars-cov-2/
This isolation issue is paramount in this house of cards. To understand it better, as well as what’s behind it:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/07/10/coronavirus-why-everyone-was-wrong/ The immune response was stronger because this isn’t a “new” virus.
PLEASE WATCH NUMEROUS DOCTORS STATE HOW THE COVID RESPONSE IS OUT OF STEP WITH MEDICINE AND SCIENCE.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ScDhkApVJMbd/ News Video Here Published August 5, 2021 The Irish Department of Health Can’t Confirm COVID Has Been Isolated Gemma O’Doherty, an Investigative Journalist in Ireland, states The Department of health refuses to confirm existence of a COVID “virus” in writing. Confirmation that the virus was never isolated. On top of this, the CDC in […]Ireland Also Admits – COVID Has NOT Been Isolated — Madison Area Lyme Support Group